Welcome to Levitt Dayton
We are so excited to welcome you Downtown to free concerts at Levitt Dayton.
The Levitt Pavilion is in the heart of downtown Dayton, located on South Main Street between Fourth and Fifth Streets in Dave Hall Plaza. Just blocks from both Riverscape and the Oregon District, it’s easy to include music in your time downtown.
We ask that you stay home if you or anyone in your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
For your convenience we have:
- Made all restrooms touchless
- Placed hand sanitizing stations throughout the park
Things To Know About Before You Visit
Find Parking Downtown
There are multiple parking garages around the Levitt Dayton and all street parking is free on weekends and after 6 PM on weekdays!
Check out downtown parking options https://www.downtowndayton.org/parking-transportation/
It may be second nature to grab your car keys and go, but there is a smarter way. Instead of driving alone, find ways to bike, walk, take the bus or carpool to the Levitt Pavilion. It will save you money and improve your health, all while reducing air pollution. MVRPC encourages you to explore ways to DRIVE LESS and LIVE MORE.
• Drive Less by biking to your destination. Biking is a low-cost commute option and a great way to fit in daily exercise. The Levitt Pavilion is located near a number of bike trails and bike routes with bike racks nearby to lock up your bike.
• Drive Less by walking instead. Walking is a great way to get to the Levitt Pavilion. It's free, great exercise, reduces pollution, and you don’t have to worry about finding a parking space.
• Drive Less by taking the bus. The Levitt Pavilion is located near Wright Stop Plaza, a main hub for the Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority. GDRTA’s free shuttle service, The Flyer, has a stop near the pavilion too. The Flyer route circles downtown Dayton and travels to stops near the University of Dayton.
• Drive Less by carpooling together. Carpooling is one of the easiest ways to cut your costs, reduce traffic congestion and improve air quality. Carpooling isn’t just for office commutes, make plans with your friends and family to ride together to the Levitt Pavilion.
Get started at DriveLessLiveMore.org or call 937.223.SAVE.