Make a Difference
Celebrate the universal language of music and help make downtown Dayton a vibrant destination for all to enjoy.
Your donation is a commitment to strengthening our community and building bridges across cultures, generations, and
Your tax-deductible gift to the Levitt Pavilion Dayton will:
- Bring people together of all ages and backgrounds
- Ensure access to high caliber performing arts for all
- Create a more vibrant city
While concerts at the Levitt Pavilion are free, producing the annual concert series is not. Your tax-deductible donation provides:
- Professional musician fees
- State of the art light and sound equipment and technicians
- Free public access to great music and family entertainment
- Quality cultural experiences for all
- Welcoming, fun, and safe community gathering place
The Levitt Pavilion Dayton is a true community-driven project led by a local nonprofit, Friends of Levitt Pavilion Dayton, with the support of the City of Dayton and Mortimer & Mimi Levitt Foundation.
Please make a tax-deductible donation to this enriching community project that celebrates the shared vision and diversity of our region.