We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, dedicated volunteers who want to use their love of music and people to enhance the visitor experience at Levitt Pavilion Dayton. We need your help in bringing our diverse community together through music.
Volunteers will have the opportunity to:
- Welcome and actively engage our patrons and our artists
- Pass out promotional material
- “Pass the bucket” to collect donations in order to support free music
- Set up/breakdown lawn activities
- Sell merchandise and beverages for Levitt Dayton and our artists
- Help with a variety of other tasks on the lawn
Do we need previous experience or training to volunteer?
Absolutely not! We do ask that you arrive on time at the stated volunteer shift start time that is listed so that we can give you a little on-site training and delegate tasks.
Is there an age limit?
There is no age limit. However, we do ask that youth volunteers under the age of 15 have an adult chaperone also volunteer with them. Volunteers who sell beverages must be over 21.
Where is the venue located and where do we park?
The venue is located at 134 South Main Street downtown. There is plenty of street parking as well as several public garages surrounding the venue.
Do we need to bring anything?
Just come to work with a positive attitude and an open mind! The lawn at the pavilion is about creating community and social interaction among people of all ages and backgrounds. So be ready to be engaging and helpful!