A live performing and visual arts production with universal application, including authentic forms of poetry, drama/dance, spoken word, rhythm/blues, reggae, jazz, dance, neo-soul/hip-hop, and funk.
- Internationally known performance artist, lecturer, educator, workshop facilitator, and activist
- Featured performer at many of the Nation’s premier spoken word venues, including HBO’s Def Poetry Jam and BET’s Lyric Cafe. Also featured on the Arsenio Hall Show performing the song “Black Unicorn” with rapper 2Chainz and singer Chrisette Michelle
- Presenter at the famed “Momentum TEDWomen 2015” Talk/Conference
- Commissioned by Beats by Dre to provide the soundscape for tennis great, Serena Williams’ workout and “wireless beats” commercial. She also wrote and performed the congratulatory piece for Williams’ historic third US Open win (Congratulations Serena ft. Sunni Patterson)
- A diligent student in the healing and spiritual arts, Certified Professional Life Coach (CLC) and a certified instructor of Chi Kung (Qi Gong) and Tai Chi for Health
- Honored with several awards, including the Eve Ensler “V to the Tenth Anti Violence Movement” award for her work with Gulfcoast women and girls. Two NUSPA awards (National Underground Spoken Word Poetry Awards) for the Most Inspirational Poet in 2010 and 2011. Toni Cade Bambara Award for Cultural Leadership
- 2x Grammy Award Winner
- Worked with the likes of Smokey Robinson, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown
- His ‘Til the End of time video has over 3 mill views on youtube
- Last album his top 100 in Billboard R&B chart
- Single and EP coming in September
Vibe 5 will perform its mix of genres from jazz, to new and old school neo-soul fused with funk, and R&B. Vibe 5 is a group of established musicians/vocalists in the industry. Bringing their own unique flare and meshing together to create an unheard blend. Playing music for the soul and leaving you wanting more.